Up to date reviews of the newest Hollywood releases!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Movie Review Update

Dear dear reader(s),

I'm am not a flake as many of you might be assuming, what with all the absent reviews when movies are clearly being released. I've been busy studying for Graduate School exams; which doesn't really allow me oodles of time to venture to the local cineplex or art house theater to catch the latest and greatest from our Hollywood heavyweights. I will however be returning to my regularly scheduled program starting Friday, October 5th with The Seeker: The Dark is Rising.



Why? You might ask. Well I'll tell you. Two words Ian McShane. I'd see anything with this brilliant British actor. And before you ask, yes I did see "Hot Rod." Ugh, avoid avoid avoid. Except for McShane, who was a staple of comedic brilliance.

Until then!
~Kyle

No comments: